Use the Apps. Just Don’t Let Them Use You. Originally posted on UrbanDaddy Here’s an…
No bullshit dating coaching.
Coaching. It's more than just your mom’s friend’s new pastime.
I’m here to hold you accountable to becoming the best version of yourself so that your future love interest has the opportunity to be attracted to you.
No pickup lines and no mind games necessary.
I coach using a hybrid of hands-on strategy, radical honesty, fun, and social psychology to empower you to close the gap between where your confidence currently is and where you want it to be.
My dating coaching is not one size fits all. While working together, we will create a customized toolbox for you that plays to your unique strengths, overcomes your particular obstacles, and sets you up for success to meet your specific goals.
Let’s get you to the point where you won’t even hesitate to ask out that alluring stranger at the dog park. You know the one.
I’m an international dating coach.
I help people make fulfilling romantic connections by helping them rewire behavioral patterns, create more opportunities to meet new people, leverage digital tools, and get out of their own way.
My approach aims to be as multifaceted as dating itself, drawing on a range of academic and professional experiences: from communications, to social and positive psychology, to sketch comedy, writing, and matchmaking.
Curious to try my dating coaching for yourself? Book a complimentary chat with me now.
Some other things you might be interested in knowing about me…
- I graduated magna cum laude from Tulane University with a BA in English and Spanish.
- I perform sketch comedy and burlesque.
- I lived abroad for several years in Europe and Latin America, where I continued to develop my interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- I’m based between Seattle and New Orleans, and you can often find me in different dive bars of the world jamming to poor quality reggaeton, drinking high quality Stouts, and complaining about the Gilmore Girls revival.
- I spent a year studying the psychology of happiness under Tal Ben Shahar, creator of the most popular course in Harvard’s history and all around “it boy” of positive psych.
- I worked for two years as a top matchmaker for a national matchmaking service founded by Elle magazine’s E. Jean Carroll (author of the world’s longest running advice column) through Stanford’s StartX incubator.
How to Respectfully Approach Women in Public. Originally posted on Heartalytics With increased awareness around the…
Originally posted on Thought Catalog You are still excruciatingly in love when you agree that…
As qtd. in Cosmo Luce’s article for Elite Daily To chill or not to chill is…